The Fort Myers Beach Hotel for Families & Couples
Located in a playful and friendly atmosphere at the exclusive northern tip of Fort Myers Beach, on 1,500 feet of sugary white sand, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is the only resort among all Fort Myers Beach Hotels where every studio, villa and condo faces the Gulf of Mexico... providing every guest with a sweeping beachfront view.
Pink Shell is the premier choice among Fort Myers Beach, Florida Hotels for guests seeking beachfront relaxation, fun and adventure. We’ve established new traditions for Florida vacationers with a memorable beachfront setting:
- Hotel situated on sugar-white sand beach at the tip of Fort Myers Beach
- 213 rooms - all with a view of the Gulf of Mexico. We have different types of hotel accommodations: Sanibel View is equipped with a king bed or 2 queen beds, granite countertops spacious screened in patios and a small kitchenette. White Sand Villas - luxury 1 and 2-bedroom villas appointed with the finest hotel amenities. Captiva Villas - 1-bedroom condos with oversized lanais, separate living and dining areas and more. Or choose our Beach Villas with 2-bedrooms and 2 baths and over 1,000 square feet of living space.
- New, state of the art Fort Myers marina with deep, direct access to the Gulf of Mexico featuring 41 slips up to 100" LOA with floating docks, water, wi-fi, pump-out services, full-time dock master, and ship store.
- With the recent Fort Myers Beach restoration project complete, our beach is about 5 times as wide as it was prior to August, 2011 providing lots of room for our guests to have fun enjoying our Fort Myers Beach hotel resort
- Hotel restaurants - Bongo's Bar and Grill (poolside) & Jack's (daily breakfast buffet)
- Activities for the entire family - onsite water sports, Kidds Kammp, Offshore Sailing School, and more
- Surrounded by calm gulf waters, with sunrise to sunset views
- Only 16 miles from Southwest International Airport
At Our Fort Myers Beach Hotel ResortWith 12 lush acres and deluxe beachfront studio and vacation condo rentals, our Fort Myers Beach Hotel resort includes all the conveniences and amenities you’d expect from a four star family-friendly resort. Enjoy close proximity to an array of activities and nearby Fort Myers attractions during your stay. Try your hand at sailing or paddle boating, or experience the excitement of a dolphin-sightseeing tour on a WaveRunner. Variety is all part of the experience at our Fort Myers Beach hotel resort, which includes:
- 213 gulf-front accommodations, a four star experience (from studios to one and two-bedroom suites)
- Aquagene Spa, a full-service health and beauty spa
- Bongo’s, our tropical poolside bar and grill
- Octopool, undersea fantasy pool
Latest Fort Myers Beach Hotel News
Fort Myers Beach Hotel, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina offers Live HD View of Fort Myers Beach Osprey Chick Hatchings February 25, 2014 Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina teamed up with Lee County Parks & Recreation in 2013 to improve the quality of life for long-term resident ospreys while also providing the public […]
Fort Myers Beach Hotel, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina, Awarded “Best Stress Free Family Holiday” at World Travel Market January 3, 2014 The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina on Fort Myers Beach, Florida along with the Lee County VCB, walked away with the Amadeus Travel Experience Award at World Travel Market (WTM) in […]
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Benefits Partners for Breast Cancer Care December 18, 2013 The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina on Fort Myers Beach, Florida, made a charitable contribution to Partners for Breast Cancer Care, the only non-profit organization that funds breast care services for low-income, uninsured women and men of all ages […]
Fort Myers Beach Hotel, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina, Names Steve Contes as General Manager November 27, 2013 Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina on Fort Myers Beach Florida, the award winning AAA resort, appointed Steve Contes General Manager. He will be responsible for managing all aspects of Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina […]
Fort Myers Beach Hotel, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina, Benefits Wildlife November 11, 2013 The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina recently made a charitable contribution to Sanibel Island’s Clinic for the Rehabilitation for Wildlife (C.R.O.W.). The $1,750 check was presented on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 1:00 pm in the Healing Winds Visitor […]