Fort Myers Beach Weddings
A Tropical Setting For Fort Myers Beach Weddings And Events
There’s no better place to have your Fort Myers Beach wedding or to host a social event than Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina. We offer a wide range of options, from casual to formal, for your special occasion. Imagine your wedding taking place on our private tropical beach or our lushly landscaped pool deck. If you prefer something more formal, try the grand ballroom with impressive 17-foot high ceilings. Whatever your desire, our Fort Myers Beach resort is the perfect setting for your special day or night. Choose from a variety of facilities for your wedding or special occasion, including:
- Captiva Ballroom, a 4,000 square-foot grand ballroom for banquet events up to 180 people and one 2,300-square-foot ballroom for banquet events up to 140 people, with 17- foot ceilings and flexible floor plans
- Smaller breakout rooms, ideal for small events with up to 30 guests
- Landscaped pool deck, with lush outdoor space for special celebrations
- Beachside tents, the ideal venue for weddings and social events
- Open beachfront area, available for private functions and events
- Pool deck, ideal for casual outdoor receptions and theme parties
- Sugar-white beachfront, for weddings and celebrations on the beach
Stay FREE on Your Wedding Night
Just book one of our wedding packages and hold your wedding by December 31, 2015, and your wedding night accommodation is on us! Our wedding packages start at just $170++ per person. Some restrictions apply. This offer is based on availability and applies to weddings contracted on or after February 6, 2015.
Impeccable Service For Fort Myers Florida Wedding Receptions
At Pink Shell, our capable catering staff coordinates all details of your Fort Myers Beach wedding to ensure fond memories. From customized food and beverage menus to audiovisual support, our professional staff offers a variety of onsite services. And as the area’s premier beachfront resort for families and couples, Pink Shell offers plenty of onsite recreational features to indulge your wedding guests, including a quarter-mile of sugary white beach, signature zero-entry Octopool with its own undersea fantasy world, all-new Aquagene Spa, and a host of water sports such as Wave Running, parasailing, fishing, and boating.