Dive Into The Excitement Of Fort Myers Beach Water Sports
Surrounded by the calm blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina offers an endless variety of Fort Myers water recreation. For added convenience, our spectacular property is also home to aquatic rental company Holiday Water Sports, providing guests with easy access to sailboats, paddle bikes, guided kayak tours, and more. Fly high over Florida with a thrilling parasail trip, or glimpse dolphins in their natural habitat during an adventure-eco tour. Located onsite, Holiday Water Sports is your gateway to Fort Myers water sports and activities that includes:
Bring your family, friends, come alone or consider a team building adventure for your corporate group.Sailing opportunities range from two-hour lessons to three and four day sailing certification courses.
- Swimming, in our three heated pools or in the Gulf of Mexico
- Waverunner Rentals, available by the hour or half-hour, with choice of single, double or triple seats
- Parasailing, offering single, double and triple flight from a U.S. Coast Guard-approved boat
- Sailboat Rentals, featuring Hobie Catamarans that seat up to four people
- Aquacycle Paddle Bikes, an over-sized floating tricycle perfect for kids
- Ocean Kayak Rentals, available by the hour or half-hour, or through guided tours
- Boat Rentals, offering 8-10 passenger 22′ pontoon boats
- Dolphin Adventure-Eco Tours, 90 minute guided excursions through the habitats of dolphins, Osprey, turtles and Manatees
- Beach Service, with lounge chairs and umbrellas available for daily or weekly rentals
Enjoy Endless Opportunities For Fort Myers Water Recreation
Dive into the exciting waters of Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina, and discover a wonderful world of aquatic fun. With a Fort Myers water sports company located onsite, our beautiful resort provides easy access to sailing, parasailing, kayaking, and more.