A Captiva Island Hotel Surrounded In Natural Beauty
Treat yourself to a four-star experience, near the natural wonders of Captiva Island. Located along the beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is your gateway to limitless recreation, incredible natural beauty, and fun activities for the entire family. Unmatched by other Captiva Island hotels for convenience and comfort, Pink Shell provides easy access to the area’s best, from breathtaking cruises, to local parks teeming with abundant wildlife. Spot dolphins near by in Redfish Pass, bird-watch along Lighthouse Beach, or explore the Sanibel Captiva Conservation Foundation’s Shoreline Discovery Walk. Uncover a natural paradise among one of Captiva’s finest area hotels at Pink Shell Resort and Spa.
- Situated on sugar-white sands at the tip of Estero Island
- Located along the beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel
- Surrounded by calm gulf waters, with sunrise to sunset views
- Only 16 miles from Southwest International Airport
Nearby Sanibel Island Attractions:
- The Sea Wall – Redfish Pass
- Captiva Cruises Dolphin Cruise
- J.N “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Sanibel Captiva Conservation Foundation
- Gulfside Park Preserve
- Lighthouse Beach
- Clinic for Rehabilitation for Wildlife (C.R.O.W.)
Refreshing Convenience At Our Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce Member Resort
For your next vacation, treat yourself to fun and adventure at Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina. Enjoy the new standard of excellence on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Book your reservations at this Sanibel area hotel online today for exceptional room rates.