The Fort Myers Beach Hotel for Families & CouplesLocated in a playful and friendly atmosphere at the exclusive northern tip of Fort Myers Beach, on 1,500 feet of sugary white sand, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is the only resort among all Fort Myers Beach Hotels where every studio, villa, and condo faces the Gulf of Mexico... providing every guest with a sweeping beachfront view. Pink Shell is the premier choice among Fort Myers Beach hotels for guests seeking beachfront relaxation, fun and adventure. We’ve established new traditions for Florida vacationers with a memorable beachfront setting:
- Hotel situated on sugar-white sand beach at the tip of Fort Myers Beach, on Estero Island FL
- 213 rooms - all with a view of the Gulf of Mexico. We have different types of hotel accommodations: Sanibel View is equipped with a king bed or 2 queen beds, granite countertops spacious screened in patios and a small kitchenette. White Sand Villas - luxury 1 and 2-bedroom villas appointed with the finest hotel amenities. Captiva Villas - 1-bedroom condos with oversized lanais, separate living and dining areas and more. Or choose our Beach Villas with 2-bedrooms and 2 baths and over 1,000 square feet of living space.
- New, state of the art Fort Myers Beach marina with deep, direct access to the Gulf of Mexico featuring 41 slips up to 100" LOA with floating docks, water, wi-fi, pump-out services, full-time dock master, and ship store.
- With the recent Fort Myers Beach restoration project complete, our beach is about 5 times as wide as it was prior to August, 2011 providing lots of room for our guests to have fun enjoying our Fort Myers Beach hotel resort
- Hotel restaurants - Bongo's Bar and Grill (poolside) & Jack's (daily breakfast buffet)
- Activities for the entire family - onsite water sports, Kidds Kammp, Offshore Sailing School, and more
- Surrounded by calm gulf waters, with sunrise to sunset views
- Only 16 miles from Southwest International Airport
At Our Fort Myers Beach Hotel ResortWith 12 lush acres and deluxe beachfront studio and vacation condo rentals, our Fort Myers Beach Hotels resort includes all the conveniences and amenities you’d expect from a four star family-friendly resort. Enjoy close proximity to an array of activities and nearby Fort Myers attractions during your stay. Try your hand at sailing or paddle boating, or experience the excitement of a dolphin-sightseeing tour on a WaveRunner. Variety is all part of the experience at our Fort Myers Beach hotels resort, which includes:
- 213 gulf-front accommodations, a four star experience (from studios to one and two-bedroom suites)
- Aquagene Spa, a full-service health and beauty spa
- Bongo’s, our tropical poolside bar and grill
- Octopool, undersea fantasy pool
Be one of the first to experience the new Fort Myers Beach. The Fort Myers Beach Restoration Project in front of Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is complete and our beach looks & feels awesome! The project started on at the very northern tip of the island at Bowditch Point. The work was completed in front of Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina and is proceeding southward and will end just south of the Fort Myers Beach Pier. The Pink Shell beach is now about 5 times as wide as it was prior to August, 2011 providing lots of room for our guests to have fun enjoying all of the delightful activities our Fort Myers Beach hotel resort provides. Just picture yourself enjoying the expansive beach playing with your kids, building sandcastles, enjoying privacy under your own beach umbrella or just simply relaxing listening to the light sounds on the Gulf of Mexico.
Latest Fort Myers Beach Hotels News
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Welcomes a Resort Naturalist to Its Recreation Team July 18, 2014 – The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina has hired local Naturalist Vince McGrath and has begun offering its resort guests morning wildlife walking and kayaking expeditions to explore the eco-zones of the local marine environment. Guests are […]
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina to Host “Artful Giving Funky and Fabulous Interior Design Auction” on October 2nd July 2, 2014 The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is proud to host the upcoming Partners for Breast Cancer Care’s fundraising auction. The event will feature both a silent and a live auction of original […]
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina to Host Record-Creating Ocean Float Event for Clean Waters Movement on July 13th June 27, 2014 The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina recently partnered with the founders of the first annual Float For Life event in an attempt to raise awareness of the clean waters movement that resulted […]
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina to Host Offshore Sailing School’s 50th anniversary Celebrity Pro-Am Regatta benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society June 25, 2014 Offshore Sailing School Chairman Steve Colgate has announced additional activities to commemorate the company’s 50th Anniversary year. Headquartered in Fort Myers with seven sailing vacation and commuter locations, the school […]
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Offers Complimentary Beach Rentals to Fort Myers Beach Guests June 12, 2014 The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina recently added additional free amenities after past-guests’ feedback was reviewed. All guests of the resort will now receive complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, paddleboards, and kayak rentals. Pink Shell guests can […]